Books can be ordered via the library's WEB-OPAC. The required library card with access data will be issued after registration. As soon as the ordered work is ready, it receives the status "Theke Bibl. d. Franckeschen Stiftungen" in the user account. Books that are not yet catalogued in the OPAC can be ordered in the reading room by means of a loan slip.
First of all, please register via the main menu under | Bestellung von Archivalien |
- Fill out the (mandatory) fields in the form. The data will be used exclusively for processing the order.
- Click on the button Create new account.
You will then receive an e-mail with a link for confirmation. After clicking on the link you will receive a second e-mail with a temporary password. This should be changed for your own security after the first login.
This completes the registration process and you can now log in to order archival materials online
To login for ordering archival records, select the item | Bestellung von Archivalien | in the main menu.
- Write down your name (without first name) and password.
The name is not case-sensitive.
The password is case-sensitive.
- Then click on the button Anmelden.
You are now logged in and you can order archival materials in the reading room.
- If the login failed, click on Passwort vergessen, and a new password will be sent to your e-mail address.
- To order an archival record, click on the green square in the list of search results.
- In the window, indicate the desired date for use in the reading room. The next possible date is set by default.
- It is possible to write down a note.
- Finally, click on the Send button. The archive will receive a notification e-mail about the order.
- Already ordered archives are marked in the result set with a different colored square.
After your registration you can view your orders for the reading room online at any time.
The overview can be accessed via the main menu | Bestellung von Archivalien - Bestellungen einsehen |. The overview is only visible for the respective user who is logged in.
The upper part of the tabular overview lists the available archival records. The lower part lists the archival records that have been ordered but are not yet accessible in the reading room.
With the red cross you can remove an archival record from the list if it has been not yet made available.
You can end the use of the order function via the main menu | Bestellung von Archivalien - Abmelden |.