we are very pleased to welcome you back to our exhibitions our exhibitions since 25 May 2021!
Please support us in containing the pandemic and take note of the following
information before visiting the exhibition:
Step 1 - Booking an appointment for your visit to the museum:
Due to the current regulations, the number of simultaneous visitors in our exhibitions is still limited. We therefore recommend that you book a time slot for your visit in good time.
To do so, log in to the Zeitfrei customer app and register with your email address and a password.
After logging into the user app, you will see a list of available appointments.
Alternatively, you can book by telephone (+49(345) 2127 450) or by e-mail (infozentrum ( at ) francke-halle.de). By booking an appointment, you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with our information on data protection.
You select your desired date and see the booking code, which you please note down and bring with you to your visit with us. After the booking process, you will immediately receive a confirmation email.
Step 2 - In the museum
You arrive at the Francke Foundations' Information Centre in time for the start of your time slot.
- In accordance with official requirements, we ask you to bring a completed contact form with you and hand it in at the information centre. The document is used to follow up the information chains if a visitor has a COVID-19 disease confirmed by laboratory diagnostics after his or her visit to us. The form is only passed on to the health authorities if necessary. It will be destroyed four weeks after your visit (Information on data protection).
- Inside the museum, the wearing of a medical mouth-nose protection is required. (Excluded are: Children up to the age of 6; deaf and hard of hearing people, their accompanying person and, if necessary, for persons communicating with them; persons for whom the use of a mouth-nose covering is not possible or unreasonable due to a disability, pregnancy or health reasons. This must be made credible in a suitable manner (in particular by means of a plausible verbal statement, a severely disabled person's ID, a medical certificate).
- Please note that everywhere in our exhibition areas the distance rule of 1.50 metres to all persons not belonging to your household applies.
- We ask you to avoid gatherings of more than five people.
- We will ask you to disinfect your hands at the dispensers provided before entering the Information Centre and all exhibition buildings (House 1, Historical Orphanage and House 24, Historical Library).
- For your safety, we will not be giving out audio guides. Please use the option of downloading the app from the Google Play Store to your mobile phone for your tour.