We are pleased that the »Schlüsselbund Hallesche Museen« campaign will be continued in 2020/21 due to the extremely positive response. From September 1, 2020, key cards can again be purchased and keys collected in the museums of the Halle Museum Network. The motto »Pay once, save ten times«will be the key to success. As a museum visitor, you pay the full admission price when you visit the first museum and the reduced admission price for each subsequent museum visit.
The following museums are members of the Halle Museum Network and are currently open under partly changed conditions:
- Beatles Museum
- Francke Foundations
- Red Ox Memorial Halle (Saale)
- Art Museum Moritzburg Halle (Saale)
- Art Gallery »Talstrasse«
- State Museum for Prehistory
- City Museum Halle
- Händel House Foundation
- Technical Halloren- and Saline Museum Halle* closed since the beginning of 2020 due to reconstruction
- Central Custody of the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg
- Central Magazine Natural Science Collections of the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg
The »Goldene Museumsschlüssel« grants free admission to all museums of the museum network for one year. For this purpose, the respective key of the museum must be stuck into the trading card. If you have collected all keys (* excluded), you can return the card to one of the participating museums until April 30, 2021, preferably immediately to the museum where the last key was collected.
As a result of the Covid19 pandemic, there may be changes to the offers and opening hours of the museums. Please check the websites of the museums before your visit.